Photo Printer Things

Elton

i agree with bonzo

http://www.udiggit.com/udiggit/productDeta...uct/2_MTYyMw==/

I have just ordered one of these for a christmas pressie after looking at pretty much all other sub £100 ones and it should be here in the next day or two ill let u know whats its like if you can wait.

The advantage of the a4 printers is as said before you can use them for other things as well as photos.The one in the link (which you can get slightly cheaper if you shop around)doesnt have a preview screen but you can connect direct to it with a pictbridge type camera or plug your memory card straight in no PC needed. If you need a preview screen the the R320 has one but i think its about £130.

The other thing which drawn me towards this epson is the 6 colour ink cartridges so you only replace the coulour that runs out.

full specs here

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/tg/sto...1864244-7885406

but they cant deliver until january even tho it says dispatch in 24hrs :angry:

Regards Paul Mc

Guest Ferret1959

Not a specific photo thing your after Elton but I use an Epson R200, 6 inks that are cheap to replace and does fantastic photos even A4's. :)

Cheers, guys. Money dictates that it will be a last minute purchase, so I'll be interested to hear how you get on with that new one, Steve.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

I'll be interested to hear how you get on with that new one, Steve.

As will I. I just broke a piece off our main printer/scanner and paper doesn't feed through it very well anymore. Had to be Newt's fault, somehow - I just haven't sorted that out yet. :(:(

Edited by Jan V

I'll stick with photobox and continue to run the printer for basic work.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

I got the Epson R300 2 days ago and gave it a test i found it verry good, so good i ordered the R320 for myself.After opening the R300 i had it printing from the memory card within 10 mins so its quite simple to use. The only downside is its got no preview screen(unlike the R320). its quite bulky and upto now i can only print in 2 sizes A4 and 10x5 without connecting it to a pc(it may be able to print at more sizes with some playing about but at the moment i cant get it too). Once you connect it to a pc you can do any size you like from the pc. Both the R300 and the R320 have the template for printing on discs as well. Both the R300 and R320 also allow you to adjust brightness, contrast, saturation etc from the panel on the printer itself you can also select to print all pics , single pics and different ones direct from the memory card.For the extra £10-£20 i would go for the R320 as it has a built in preview screen and you can print 3 different sizes without connecting to a pc A4, 10x15 and 13x8.

The cheapest i found was amazon at £101(with delivery) here.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B...1864244-7885406

Edited by paul mc
Regards Paul Mc

Try here for "ORINK" inks and paper. Not the cheapest but excellent results and a consistant supply of the same inks and papers.

I use the Epson R300 and it's an excellent printer. The only drawback is the maximum size is A4 and I can no longer print on large envelopes.

Otherwise Photobox for big prints.

Colin