Poll Vote - Photo Chalenge #1 People

Steve Randles

Photo Challenge #1 People  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your top photo

• Ayjay
    • Jan V
    • Finepix

Here are my top 3 of the ones posted, in no particular order. I myelf will vote in a couple of days from now.

Congrats to all who entered as you took up the challenge but remember that just because your not in the top three does not mean that your photo is no good. This top three reflects my taste only, the winners of the next challenge will be the choice of the judge for that challenge and as such that judge will no doubt have differing tastes to mine. Poll will close at 11.59pm Sunday 18th December when we will have a winner.

Misty Morning Angler

Ayjay

SevlFishman.jpg

Potter at Work

Jan V

Richard2_bw.jpg

Beauty

Finepix

beauty.jpg

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

Guest Finepix
Voted, not easy, are these going to get tougher ? :blink:

I hope so :D . Have you captured anything for 'windows'? Still looking myself, have a couple of good ones archived, but can't post them.