Welcome

Elton

There has been a definite rise in interest in photography shown recently, so this forum has been created.

Steve Randles has offered to help moderate it - by moderate, I see most of his role as that of just making sure it's tidy. Photography should, really, be quite a friendly topic :) I've just got to work out how to adjust the settings first! :unsure:

I'll get all the other topics moved over from non-fishing when I get a moment.

If it gets popular, we'll look at breaking it down into sub-forums, but this wouldn't be for a few months yet. At them moment, let's get it started by keeping everything together.

Enjoy.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Thanks Elton..

Yes in moderate I asked for this mostly to keep the new photo challenge in order, and a few other things that I have planned. The existing moderators already do a sterling job..and long may that continue!

Thanks again for this area Elton.:)

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

Thanks, Elton - great idea! Thanks to you too, Steve.

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

Randy's idea (bet he loves that nickname LOL!) - I'm just here to grease the wheels :)

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Guest Ferret1959

Hey Randy, watch him while he's got the grease out. :D

I bet I never visit the other forums now, well maybe to see if there's any fish-ins planned. ;)

Oh and the cheapo for sale section. :)

Oh and might throw a 'D'ya know wot it is' thread for Emz. :D :D

Thanks Steve, and Elton :)

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic