Everyone have this?

Phone

Excellent Phone. I never knew tank/pond fish could have some of those problems, much less how to diagnose and treat them.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Stress is a big factor and ive learned a valuable lesson recently. For 2 years my tank was in a quite area of the living room fish thrived during this time then i moved them to a more central location.

Didnt know at the time but they were constantly on edge and not very active some died and just recently had the two remaining got a fungal infection.

Took opportunity to drain the entire tank and gave a good clean out and moved the tank back where it was.

The transformation in their behaviour is night and day and they are thinking of feeding out of my hand again after almost a year of being shy. They are constantly on the move again and curious when they see you.

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk