So what is Nick?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. So what is Nick?

• An Ar5e
    • A tw4t
    • A pill0ck
    • A good guy that got unlucky :-)

Hi all

nick you plum,youre a lucky guy for your drive to be uneventfull(injury etc)

i too dont like alcohol and as good as gave up completely(dont like nose vomit):)

in your defence i must say the urge to sleep in your own bed is a strong emotion which is stronger depending on how wasted you are.

i have never done that kind of thing but im sure your sorry and scared yourself enough to learn from it(plus having a spank by the courts)

poor a3 :):)

happy christmas mate and dont beat yourself up lots of people still do it and are fully aware they are doing it:(:(

sg

Edited by billy5000

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NickInTheNorth

Today Scapa that is worth a lot, my self respect is at a low ebb, so for someone else to say what you said means a lot.

The poll is just intended as a bit of light relief for me after a pretty rotten weekend.

How come i'm evil personified because I smoke and will kill everyone via passive smoking, though Nick could have quite easily killed someone by having a few drinks and getting in his car, yet seems to get a hand on the shoulder and a "hard look mate". :blink:

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

So what is Nick?

err who,looks like a pushbike for you or maybe a over batteried mobility scooter ,or just invent a matter transforming dooda that disasembles you and reasembles you at work.

have you a m/cycle licence and could you get one quick ;)

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I'm with Scapa, the real danger with alcohol is it makes you feel like there is no danger. As for the private land thing it makes no odds, just sitting in a car p***d with the keys in your pocket is enough. In a way youre lucky you were stopped, right now its only you who's hurt, if you'd got out on the road it could have been an innocent driver/pedestrian and you'd be looking a possible stretch.

For anyone else thinking of drinking and driving just remember that the 3 units often quoted does not take into account restaurant sized wine glasses or high strength beer (ie anything over Watneys Red Barrel (3%!)). Best not to drink at all. I hardly drink and have just as good a time as the next bloke, and because I'm not accustomed to it if I want to get p***d all I need is half a pint!

Chin up Nick it could have been worse no one was hurt, you feel like a Tw*t, and are going to get fit on that bike. Just never do it again and whats more perhaps a few people here might think twice about it and maybe you can stop a mate doing the same thing.

Dan

How come i'm evil personified because I smoke and will kill everyone via passive smoking, though Nick could have quite easily killed someone by having a few drinks and getting in his car, yet seems to get a hand on the shoulder and a "hard look mate". :blink:

Life's a mystery aint it Ant! but as far as I'm concerned you can smoke where you like so long as its not in my car, house, pub, restuarant etc!! :P;)

dan

Edited by Dan

There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot!

Its nice here! http://www.twfcorfu.com

Nick,

You know your mates will all still think the same of you... so keep the heed up! I agree with everyone, it is a stupid mistake but i suppose thats what lifes all about. Im just so glad you where stopped (as im sure you are) before it got worse!

Good on you for keeping to a diet by the way!

Im sure the gang will arange a fishingtrip at some time or other :)

Hope you and the family have a good christmas mate

Shaun

Tight Lines

Shaun

its strange smoking so reviled how many cases are ever headlined as thus:

"smoke filled smoker in death car accident"

" smoke fueled man attacks mother to be"

"smoke filled man found naked in town"

"heavilly smoked man rapes woman"

"man clutching fag packet abuses passers by"

etc etc :D

i havent voted i couldnt possibly votally abuse you in the first 3 having done the same many times (luckily without plod catching me or causing harm to others ,myself yes many times)

and not knowing you couldnt vote in the last but am more leaning toward that one through your postings on AN not your real life ,in real life you could be a drunken yob who every night gets drunkenly into a car but not knowing that i cannot reasonable even post fun wise ;):D

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Cos although its addictive it isnt intoxicating

But I do remember these

Smoking man dies of lung disease

Smoking man smells like old ash tray

Smoking man rips off taxman

Smoking man makes others cough ;) ;)

Dan

There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot!

Its nice here! http://www.twfcorfu.com

point taken but as a smoker ignored :D