Photo Of The Day.

Guest Ferret1959

Nice sunset and glorious colours, but why are you in full reverse?

...and please remove that bait tub from the seat before next May....I'm hoping to be perched there....trying to catch perch!

Janet

Janet that is full forward for a bit of stealth high speed trolling [Yea like you can do anything fast on a narrow boat :D ] ,moving tub and polishing said area asap but please don't catch a bigger one than me .

Great if you can get down here then remind me nearer the time and we can meet up for sure ,Are you traveling down the Oxford or the GU to the Mighty Thames ,More like a canal than a river at the moment steve.

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

I haven't a clue where we're going at the moment...I leave all the planning to HWMBO...he does locks/timings etc....I just make the tea as and when....I knows my place...!

All I know is that we're leaving from Stone in Staffordshire on our hire boat (feel free to look down on us as most do....) and meeting up with some lovely canal peeps just outside Milton Keynes, and a couple of friends on the Oxford...planning to do the full Thames Ring. We have a whole month off work, so we are intending to get value for money!

We're meeting up with a boat and crew that will accompany us on the Thames, as they have VHF and have done the trip several times before..

Will keep in touch with our planned itinerary, as I wouldn't want to miss a fishing trip!

Janet

I haven't a clue where we're going at the moment...I leave all the planning to HWMBO...he does locks/timings etc....I just make the tea as and when....I knows my place...!

All I know is that we're leaving from Stone in Staffordshire on our hire boat (feel free to look down on us as most do....) and meeting up with some lovely canal peeps just outside Milton Keynes, and a couple of friends on the Oxford...planning to do the full Thames Ring. We have a whole month off work, so we are intending to get value for money!

We're meeting up with a boat and crew that will accompany us on the Thames, as they have VHF and have done the trip several times before..

Will keep in touch with our planned itinerary, as I wouldn't want to miss a fishing trip!

Janet

Janet never look down on Hire Boats as its where most start including ourselves ,they can be very entertaining esp at locking or mooring in wind ,the Hire grp cruisers are the funiest by far :D ,If you can arrange to be around the Reading area on the Thames at a weekend then i can bring a few boats off the island with us to meet you if not we will come and find you anyway.

Look forward to it and the Perch fishing comp....Goring on Thames is the place for a big Stripey Steve.

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

Well after the drama with my PC, then losing my down load cable, I've finally got some of my photos to post.

Yes Janet I got a card reader, (not as cheap as yours though), and guess what? Yup I found my cable the next day. :D

The weir at Wetherby

2009_101409fugipics0398-1.jpg

2009_101409fugipics0403.jpg

2009_101409fugipics0358.jpg

I asked but they never found a pot of gold.

2009_101409fugipics0038.jpg

This little fella took some getting, He wouldn't keep still, I followed him for about 20yds.

2009_101409fugipics0286.jpg

John.

Edited by gozzer

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Now is this cute, or is this really cute?

Babyhedgehog.jpg

Janet

Edited to say...it wasn't taken by me, but by a work colleague on a mobile phone. However, it was too cute not to post it!

Remarkable. Thanks for sharing!

Be good and you will be lonely.
~ Mark Twain

Brought him home today and he is called Robbie

RobbiethePuppy025.jpg

RobbiethePuppy023.jpg

Saying goodbye to his Brothers and Sisters

RobbiethePuppy005.jpg

he is asleep now but he is very vocal and just hoping he doesn`t howl to much tonight :yawn: ,But he is already asking to go out to do his buisness :clap: hope that continues Steve.

Well he didnt howl to much :rolleyes:

robbie008.jpg

robbie009.jpg

robbie004.jpg

robbie011.jpg

Runs around like a nutter and then just goes to sleep almost mid stride like someone turning off a switch steve.

Edited by JV44

was on my way to work and had to come back and get a pic

P1000342.jpg

Very atmospheric , full of wonder. Great shot :thumbs:

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”