Photo Of The Day.

Guest Ferret1959

you are raising the bar again!

Raising the bar? It's all I can do to keep holding on to it as it sways before me...

Please don't let anyone raise it...I'd never reach it in my condition!

I have to admit that I spent most of the weekend under the affluence of incahol....hic!!!!

Great fun though, and I really, truly, absolutely LOVE this new camera!

Janet

Guest Brumagem Phil
And what about the third one ??? :unsure:

Rob. ;)

I'm on the wagon.....I tried desperately to stop dribbling at the sight of the third pic :)

Blowing a hoolie on the Fylde coast at the weekend...but lovely light...

4077789251_63e441985b.jpg

A spooky morning...

4077821795_8d3ec4c821_o.jpg

And a nice evening to round it all off!

4068955139_1dab8a7002.jpg

Janet

Great crop on the beach shot Janet, very clean, the eye is not distracted . . . much? . . . I dont like the 'memorial notice' border? . . . although it almost seems appropriate for the House of Horrors B&W grave yard pick . . . yes I like that one :thumbs: although a 'thin black line frame' would still be better . . . IMHO

SW

Oh, don't talk to me about frames!

I've been fighting with E7 for weeks, and it still doesn't want to play...

I just can't figure out a way of adding a simple. plain black border that doesn't detract from the image. I've read umpteen on-line tutorials, but still I can't manage it!

Janet

Janet . . . why use a frame :mellow: Plain and simple . . . ??? IMHO Just cos its there, don't mean you have to use it, cynical ain't I, sorry. :rolleyes:

:camera: SW

Oh, don't talk to me about frames!

I've been fighting with E7 for weeks, and it still doesn't want to play...

I just can't figure out a way of adding a simple. plain black border that doesn't detract from the image. I've read umpteen on-line tutorials, but still I can't manage it!

Janet

I use a simple freebie programme if I want a simple frame, make it any colour you like from one pixel wide to umpteen pixels width, you can do it several times with different colours and different widths on the same pic , building it up to whatever you want.

Image Tasks - download

Image adjustment

Start

Open Image

Apply filter

Place in Frame

then choose your colour and width options and repeat as required