Photo Of The Day.

Guest Ferret1959

Do they drown?? :o

Nope, they barely touch the water before flying away, or hovering ready to settle for round two when the float reappears. Mostly they just stay where hey are about a quarter inch from the waters surface. :D

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

These guys came out of the fog to meet me this morning, I think they thought I was going to feed them, but sadly I had nothing to give them, so took their piccy & cleared off. :)

Love the pic. Thanks for sharing. :)

Went shore fishing today, didnt catch a single thing .... so took a few photos to make sure day wasn't a total loss ... didnt have my proper camera gear with me, but did have my 300D with the kit lens and a Polarizing Filter.

dec26_2005_bernera_reeds2.jpg

dec26_2005_bernera_cairn.jpg

dec26_2005_bernera_sunset.jpg

If your intrested in the shooting settings, all were Av, ISO 100, F 16 ... on sunset one, Exposure Compensation was set to -1.

Gillies

tha fis agam a bhe iasg nuth dunidh sasain!

www.gilliesmackenzie.com

Went for a walk to try and catch the sunset ...using new tripod!!!! got caught out by snow storm insted

stone.jpg

this was the other side of the valley

snow.jpg

Edited by Steve Randles

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)