Photo Of The Day.

Guest Ferret1959

Hey HB, I have my own membership independent of Newt so don't see any reason your partner can't join. However, the tree competition started Dec. 26th so one from last week wouldn't qualify. If you post a picture and then want to replace it with a better one, that shouldn't be a problem - right Steve? What counts is what is posted when the competition is over. I believe you also get 2 entries.

Cheers Jan, I'm sure she'll be joining then. She walks in the national park near our house so I think she'd be able to come up with a tree or two.

Cheers........HB

PS. Love that pic Happy Dude. What a nice looking place.

Edited by Hellbelly
rb_getcreative.gif

One I took last summer..

Oak.jpg

being isolated it has formed almost perfect shape..

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

One I took last summer..

being isolated it has formed almost perfect shape..

Den

Love the pic, Den. Too many trees look malnourished due to surrounding trees. Thanks for sharing. :)

PS. Love that pic Happy Dude. What a nice looking place.

cheers hellbelly....

it was actually about -2C when i took that pic, a nice frost was just starting to form

did you see the fish we caught on this trip over in the sea forum under oban??

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=57111

wish i was in oz just now though, didn't get above freezing all day today and it is to snow tonight :angry:

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

WalkingPinhead.gif

A while back I posted an image of an old hangar that was in the process of being demolished, of course this made the immediate surrounds look terrible.

What a difference snow, patchy fog & a watery sun make!!!

dsc000716on.jpg

Peter.

The loose lines gone..STRIKE.