Photo Of The Day.

Guest Ferret1959

Took some beach shots yesterday and today. Sadly didnt come out to great - but here they are.

Was a dull and cold day yesterday .... so quite hard to get shot I'd have liked ... this is best from a bad bunch.

Reef Beach.

march06_reef_800.jpg

march06_reef2_800.jpg

Only had a few minutes as sun was going down, and was very overcast.... need to return here, beach is HUGE so very hard to find a place to frame the shot from, hopefully get a great shot on a better day)

Ardroil Beach.

march06_ardroil_800.jpg

All, F11 @ 20mm, ISO 100.

Gillies

tha fis agam a bhe iasg nuth dunidh sasain!

www.gilliesmackenzie.com

They look good from where im sitting Gillies well done :thumbs: I can imagine you could get some top class shots from around that beach as it looks to have lots of potential so i look forward to any forthcoming pics from that location!!

Second one has to be my fav :D

Ollie.

You can view my photo album @.... olliejays photo album

hols26.jpg

This so reminds me of the smell of France.

Fishing seems to be my favorite form of loafing.

"Even a bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work."

I know the joy of fishes in the river through my own joy, as I go walking along the same river.

What do you think if the float does not dip, try again I think.

Weird one that......makes a good shot though!!

Not been out to get a shot for ages now and kinda missing taking the shots so i grabbed this one through my window of a couple of seaguls....... not great as it was a grey day but turned out a bit better then i thought it would.

seagulls5ys.png

and this following one i was just messing about trying out the macro setting on my Fuji and i have to say.......im quite surprised at the outcome :) gonna be getting myself some new lenses soon though :D

money3aq.png

Ollie.

You can view my photo album @.... olliejays photo album