Photo Of The Day.

Guest Ferret1959

@Blue Marlin, Heres what you can catch off the South Aussie coast. A 70 pound Mulloway.

DSC00496.jpg

wohooooo!!!! holy cow now that's a fish!!!

as we say in wales 'a bomper!'

here's my piccy's for today :) sat under a tree sheltering from the sun.

found this really secluded beach about 2 minutes drive from the gaff.. couldn't quite believe it.. absolutley deserted.. think it's gonna be my 'thinking spot' or 'happy place' (for those of you who've seen the movie 'happy gilmore' hehehe)

b09835e0.jpg

a1e5c6af.jpg

something i've never seen before a black swan ( i think so anyway).

a simple life i do lead.

wow great shots bikerian. a great find.. now that's something ya don't see everyday!

I wonder if it's ever experienced racism from the white swan majority hehehe (edit: a joke btw, b4 I get jumped on)

awwwe it's good to be different....

Edited by Blue Marlin

wohooooo!!!! holy cow now that's a fish!!!

as we say in wales 'a bomper!'

here's my piccy's for today :) sat under a tree sheltering from the sun.

b09835e0.jpg

A very nice jewie, tubularbelle, we only have the black jew up in Qld and the NT and they only grow to 60lbs :schmoll:

Blue Marlin, mate, good to see that you have the casaurina trees in Mauritius...an Australian tree. :thumbs:

ocker-anim.gifROO.gif

Cheers, Bobj.

Medwaygreen, whereabouts in France was that taken, judging by the boats in the background it's somewhere with a decent marina, Cannes maybe? Makes me long for my hols in France later this year

Yes it is Cannes great place for a holiday. :sun::sun:

Fishing seems to be my favorite form of loafing.

"Even a bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work."

I know the joy of fishes in the river through my own joy, as I go walking along the same river.

What do you think if the float does not dip, try again I think.

Reflections..

Grebecrop.jpg

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic