Photo Of The Day.

Guest Ferret1959

Thats bonny Judy :)

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Aye it is bonny, it could almost be Scotland if one did'nt know different.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

To be perfectly honest I can't see any difference, did you post the right photo? Anyway, i'll just take that as a compliment.:)

Why isn't anyone posting photos? hope I haven't scared you off.

If you load them both into photoshop and look at them side by side you can see the difference. The idea remember is that most viewers don't get to make the comparison.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

I managed during my lunchbreak to get a few in flight shots of Common Hawker dragonflies today, I had to follow them around until they hovered in one place for a few seconds, then manually focus on them & try & get a shot before they had moved on again.

Here's a couple of shots.

hawker_2408b.jpg

hawker_2408a.jpg

Superb shots Cliff, IMO exposed to perfection & pin sharp..love them.

Just had a look on your gallery, what a plethora of great shots. You could make a living with the camera surely!

Peter.

The loose lines gone..STRIKE.

Have loved that word plethora since hearing it on the Three Amigos.

Rabster, how do you do it?

I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!

Have loved that word plethora since hearing it on the Three Amigos.

Plethora...plethora....plethora....plethora....there's a plethora of plethoras just for you T/B :):)

Peter.

The loose lines gone..STRIKE.

They are awesome Rabster, and I like the fact that you managed to squeeze them into your lunchtime, the shots that is. Quick trip, excellent shots....priceless!!

Steve...:)

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

Pure luck, my main strategy is to click away indiscriminately & hope when I get home & upload the images at least one is in focus. :D

In seriousness, Jaybee's images, help & advice have been an inspiration to me. Although everytime I feel like my images are getting close to the quality of his he pulls a Kingfisher out of the hat to spur me on further. <_<

Thanks very much all for your kind words, which are appreciated all the more coming from quality photographers such as yourselves.

Oy, less of the Den, that's one of mine ;):lol:

Thanks for the kind words though Andrew.

Cheers

Cliff

My most humle appologies Cliff :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Still s tunning shot mate

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”