Photo Of The Day.

Guest Ferret1959

Here you go then Mr Ashford,I know you need your North East fix :thumbs:

Took these from my favourite bit on Tynemouth beach. Was packing up the tripod when the ferry appeared on the horizon :clap2:

I am sure that ferry haunts me !!

Sunrise1-2.jpg

Sunrise2-1.jpg

Sunrise3.jpg

All the colours are natural,have not learnt how to fiddle with them yet.I intend to eventually though. Can level and crop though,learnt that much :thumbs:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Some great screen savers

Edited by Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

All of the dog owners know me now. They all speak as they pass. I do not know what it is about sunrises over the sea but they can seem quite magical at times. They certainly give you that feel good factor. You never get exactly the same one twice either. There is always something different in the colours and cloud formations.

By the way if the rest of you are getting a bit tired of seeing my local sunrises just say the word and no offence will be taken :thumbs:

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Snatcher. I like those Beach shots and you've used the outflowing stream as a good lead in. If I was going to be very critical (and you asked me to be just that), the horizon is sloping down to the right on each one. It could be that your tripod sunk in the sand a bit. Anyway it's quiclkly corrected usingthe crop and rotate functions in photoshop elements whcih you have. Still good shots and you're definitely getting the rewards for getting out of bed!

Thanks for that workin' p :thumbs: Will try another location next time I wander down the beach for a sunrise shot. At that one one dogs are getting so used to seeing my tripod there they are starting to pee on it!

:bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163:

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Brilliant picture Dave :thumbs: Not too keen on the first one with the tree though :bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163:

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair