Took my camera for a walk today

P1000013.jpg

P1000012-1.jpg

P1000010.jpg

P1000009.jpg

P1000006.jpg

P1000011.jpg

Great pics Judy

Especially like the first one, it reminds me of my wedding day at Newmillerdam (Wakefield) with the little building in the background

Pinched it for my desktop if you don't mind? :thumbs:

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

Great pics Judy

Especially like the first one, it reminds me of my wedding day at Newmillerdam (Wakefield) with the little building in the background

Pinched it for my desktop if you don't mind? :thumbs:

Shot mate :thumbs: Excellent

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Very nice pics Judy. But I find viewing them like they are (all touching each other), it's a little distracting. If you put a space between them they'd be much better to look at (im my humble opinion anyway :unsure: ).

HB.

rb_getcreative.gif

Hi HB

If you look at my original posting rather than mr motorola quoting my post then you will see that I did post with spaces between as I do agree with you they look better

Judy

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

I was up Durham way the other day & a kind offer gave me an opportunity to photograph various birds from a hide. I'm quite pleased with them.

Judy, lovely scenic shots you've taken there, you could draw blood on them they're so sharp! What a lovely area you must live in.

dsc0014filteredjn5.jpg

dsc0055filteredvj0.jpg

dsc0005filteredso0.jpg

dsc0033filteredor7.jpg

dsc0037filteredes1.jpg

dsc0058filteredtk5.jpg

Peter.

The loose lines gone..STRIKE.

I'm not so hot on bird id's but that ifrst shot is real nice, he/she has quite a cheeky posture! I like the second from last Robin too.

Steve...:)

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet