Photo Of The Day.

Guest Ferret1959

this is the original Lily Picture i just messed around on picassa for the effect!

Photo-0001-1.jpg

Taken yesterday this one was on my phone again, the goose on my panasonic

Photo-0003.jpg

P1000647.jpg

P1000640.jpg

Edited by nursejudy

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

Jan was outside this afternoon shooting some Spring clouds and I particularly liked this one.

clouds4.jpg

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

This hairy little beast landed on my lap today..

P1010023.jpg

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

Thanks Rabs :)

First link I looked at suggested it was eaten by Cuckoos...............................weird.............................I had a Cuckoo sitting on the treetop 20ft above me earlier on!

I will take the Nikon with me tomorrow...cross your fingers for me...

Den

Edited by poledark

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

Went back today and gave up the chance of a swim full of fish......

cuckoocs2.jpg

Not as sharp as I had hoped, but very happy none the less.......AND.... I caught an 18lb common :) :)

Den

Edited by poledark