Photo Of The Day.

Guest Ferret1959

Nice shots Westie. :thumbs:

As you say, good colour rendition.

If you're considering a lot of water shots, how about investing in a cicular polarising filter?

Wiggly. :blink:

The Older I get .. The better I was.

Nice shots Westie. :thumbs:

As you say, good colour rendition.

If you're considering a lot of water shots, how about investing in a cicular polarising filter?

Wiggly. :blink:

It's on the cards. But I keep making my bank manager (my wife) cry when I talk about camera gear - well, buying more camera gear. :lol:

Westie.

If you're being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They're trained for that.

Visit My Photo Gallery

well i did a bit of fiddling with my new canon today.

just mainly trying the various settings, but here's the first pic i took

just on automatic though

think my window needs cleaned though

IMG_0003.jpg

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

WalkingPinhead.gif

I'm sure this has been posted before, but bear with me, please. Why does the message, "Sorry, dynamic pages in the tags are not allowed", appear when I attempt to post a photo? Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Thanks - Ken.

Be good and you will be lonely.
~ Mark Twain

I'm sure this has been posted before, but bear with me, please. Why does the message, "Sorry, dynamic pages in the tags are not allowed", appear when I attempt to post a photo? Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Thanks - Ken.

What photo-downloader are you using Ken ??

The Older I get .. The better I was.

What photo-downloader are you using Ken ??

Well, the photos I'm trying to post are ones I've uploaded to Photobucket, if that's what you mean. MS Explorer 7.0 - the browser I use - won't allow scripted windows to be opened and used without permission, which I must do before posting a photo at AN. So, when I preview the post with photo, the "Sorry, dynamic pages in the tags are not allowed" message appears. Any ideas?

Be good and you will be lonely.
~ Mark Twain

Well, the photos I'm trying to post are ones I've uploaded to Photobucket, if that's what you mean. MS Explorer 7.0 - the browser I use - won't allow scripted windows to be opened and used without permission, which I must do before posting a photo at AN. So, when I preview the post with photo, the "Sorry, dynamic pages in the tags are not allowed" message appears. Any ideas?

Hi Serverus - I use Photobucket. I use the bottom link of the 4 choices - IMG Code - and all is fine when I use it... Not sure what dynamic pages are, I'm afraid :unsure:

Westie.

If you're being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They're trained for that.

Visit My Photo Gallery