Photo Of The Day.

Guest Ferret1959

Just to let you know I am still about . . . :sad2:

There I was, sitting in my car eating my sandwich lunch, when I spied this little fella tucking in as well. Not a perfect pic by any stretch of the imagination, a 'snapshot' even? but he was not going to sit there to pose for long. Canon 640, ISO was set at 200 from a previous picture and I had to use all the digital and manual zoom, no tripod, everything else on auto 'P' no time to mess about. It gave me pleasure to see it, when I got home, hope you like it?

Lunch Time in Autumn . . .

:ph34r:

O well, perhaps not :bye1:

Edited by Sutton Warrior

Judy those are great photos,great clarity and colour :clap2:

Just come back from the Mull of Galloway a few hours ago. Been closing down the caravan for the winter :(

Noticed that the Lake District was visible so took this shot on full zoom (Canon PowerShot A700)

Fish8.jpg

The lakes are 70+ miles away. They lie on the horizon between the visible islands(Scares Rocks). due to the exceptional clarity today it is only the third time I have seen them this year!!

Driving back happened to glance behind and seen the IOM looked fairly clear at about 30 miles away so took this shot

IOM-1.jpg

Every cloud has a silver lining though. Have just ordered a brand new caravan to go onto the site in March 2008.

On an even brighter note they have announced 70 redundancies at work.The severance terms are mint and I am on my prayer mat every night :D

Have worked for 40 years with just 6 months unemployment in all that time. Time to ride off into the sunset :)

Edited by Snatcher

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Fresh back from a fishing trip. I still didnt get MY biggn but they were there.

012.jpg

This was the fish of the trip without doubt. Around the 70lb mark and he went back in to fight another day after a quick photo.

Cheers........Mick.

rb_getcreative.gif