Photo Of The Day.

Guest Ferret1959

Thanks for the shot Snatcher...you where supposed to let me know so I could climb up and wave... :clap2:

Nice shot of the bench Wiggles, nice backlighting!

Steve...:)

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

Guest Jan V

Steve, :clap: :clap: I know reflections are amongst your favorites and this has to be the best or at least near the top.

DSCN5148.jpg

91 and still a proud fella, :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Thankyou Andrew :)

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

Hi Den,

Great looking Russell, did you ever breed from him, i only ask because to me he looks like a real working type, not like the small fine set Russell's that you seem to find today, and to know that there are some of his type around would be good news.

Regards. :thumbs:

Fom the north looking towards Fleetwick Pike.. The dip just to the left of Fleetwick is the famous Honister Pass.

Buttermere.jpg

ONE WORD RANDLES.

SENSATIONAL

Fishing seems to be my favorite form of loafing.

"Even a bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work."

I know the joy of fishes in the river through my own joy, as I go walking along the same river.

What do you think if the float does not dip, try again I think.

Steve, :clap: :clap: I know reflections are amongst your favorites and this has to be the best or at least near the top.

I've tried for this shot for a couple of years now, I really want it in winter is possible as then the sun rises over the top of the mountain in the middle. If I catch that at the right time, I'll be ecstatic!

Some great images Steve. Just curious, how much editing are you doing if any?

Hi JK, it depends on the photo to be honest, but as a rule of thumb I do as little as possible. I like my photos to resemble what I saw as opposed to what I would like to see. Some of these last shots from me are bracketed exposures and merged, as is the last one.

ONE WORD RANDLES.

SENSATIONAL

Thank you!

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet