Photo Of The Day.

Guest Ferret1959

"The bench shot is cool too Mr W. A quality shot mate."

----------------------------------------------------------

Thank you, kind Sir !!

Like a lot of things .. you have to think, and work, and plan to get that "Quality Shot" !!

Wiggly. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

The Older I get .. The better I was.

Medway, no, never thought of it to be honest:) I expect he would have been willing though :)

According to our vet, he should be dead by now...major op in January for a cancerous lump...given "about three months".........seems to be fit as a fiddle...he is on anti biotics pemanently, and so far no problems appearing :)

Fingers crossed for a few more years with him.

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

Haven't been on the computer for a week or so & what pics I've missed, Steve those landscape shots are just stunning & mr Wiggles sir that bench shot is brilliant :thumbs::thumbs:

A couple of months ago a pair of Mallards adopted our garden pond as their new home, after a few weeks they dissappeared. Then last week the duck turned up again in the middle of a major barbeque astonishing everybody by landing with a big splash right in the middle of the pond. She quickly dissappeared into the ferns at the back of the pond.

I thought she was just getting out of the way of everbody, having realised she'd just made a big mistake.....WRONG......this is why she took a big risk!

dsc0141ng6.jpg

Shot at 2007-07-14

dsc0147np3.jpg

Shot at 2007-07-14

Peter.

The loose lines gone..STRIKE.

Haven't been on the computer for a week or so & what pics I've missed, Steve those landscape shots are just stunning & mr Wiggles sir that bench shot is brilliant :thumbs::thumbs:

A couple of months ago a pair of Mallards adopted our garden pond as their new home, after a few weeks they dissappeared. Then last week the duck turned up again in the middle of a major barbeque astonishing everybody by landing with a big splash right in the middle of the pond. She quickly dissappeared into the ferns at the back of the pond.

I thought she was just getting out of the way of everbody, having realised she'd just made a big mistake.....WRONG......this is why she took a big risk!

dsc0141ng6.jpg

Shot at 2007-07-14

dsc0147np3.jpg

Shot at 2007-07-14

Peter - beautiful shots, really beautiful. You're a very lucky chap to have that in your backyard! :)

Westie.

If you're being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They're trained for that.

Visit My Photo Gallery

Pete ..

That first shot is an absolute cracker !!

One of those occasions where everything turns out right.

What a pity that it's just outside our current photocomp time zone ...

Well done mate !! :thumbs::thumbs:

Wiggly. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Edited by MrWiggly

The Older I get .. The better I was.

Just got back from the caravan. Here are a few images from the weekend

MyANfamily.jpg

Groupphoto.jpg

The "wee" guy second from the right is me!!

Spot the birdie

Spotthebirdie.jpg

An angry sky

Angrysky.jpg

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

A couple of younguns

DSCN5301.jpg

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic