Photo Of The Day.

Guest Ferret1959

You're loving that camera, aren't you Judy :) :)

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

91 and still a proud fella, :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Your welcome, its always nice to see a well kept/loved animal :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

"Here are some pictures of the recent flooding."

You can't beat the good old British holiday !!! :blink::blink::blink:

The Older I get .. The better I was.

A lovely weekend that has just gone by. Got the chance to see my old man this weekend which was ace. He also happily looked after Pip whilst I nipped out for 10 minutes of snapping. Good Grandpa. :)

Monkey Magic - Ahhh...... Glasshoper

Grasshopper.jpg

Lightheaded

Dumbdove.jpg

Fern

Fern.jpg

Time passes slowly in the garden

Passingtime.jpg

Westie.

If you're being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They're trained for that.

Visit My Photo Gallery

Been to a football match tonight with grandson,our local team against Sheffield United ,my first attempt at Sports Photography

P1000967.jpg

P1000968.jpg

P1000977.jpg

P1010008.jpg

P1010009.jpg

P1010003.jpg

P1000997.jpg

P1000998.jpg

Edited by nursejudy

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

Having fun with my new lens. It's a macro, but it works well as a medium telephoto lens (105mm). I have to say I love the colour and contrast it gives. Some mild sharpening and that is all it needs. Often, nothing at all. Sorry for the uninspiring subject matter - Ipswich is a bit limited on the wildlife front at lunchtime. :) (unless you count some of the locals... LOL). A dull, overcast day, but even so, I like the colour rendition.

So - Duck!

Ducks.jpg

Duck.jpg

Westie.

If you're being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They're trained for that.

Visit My Photo Gallery