Photo Of The Day.

Guest Ferret1959

Hi Serverus - I use Photobucket. I use the bottom link of the 4 choices - IMG Code - and all is fine when I use it... Not sure what dynamic pages are, I'm afraid :unsure:

I have no idea either, Westie. I'm curious as to what four choices you have; when I post a photo I hit the Insert Image icon located above the text box, which brings up the script prompt box into which I put the photo link. The mystery deepens.

Be good and you will be lonely.
~ Mark Twain

P1010017.jpg Share URL

URL Link

HTML Tag

IMG Code

its the bottom one you need

I upload my pic to photbucket first ,then on the pic in photobucket i click on the bottom box,when ever i try the add image at top of the post it never works for me ...hope this makes sense

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

OK, I think I figured it out. The four choices you spoke of were to the right of the photo at PhotoBucket; you chose the final one - IMG CODE - but the one that worked for me was the second one - URL LINK. Not sure why this is, or why I can't use the URL address under "properties" when an image is right-clicked, but at least now I know what will work.

Well. Here is an image of a large moth I photographed on my garage wall late one night back in July, after returning from a fishing excursion. Not sure what species or genus it belongs to, but I can tell you its wingspan was about 4" inces from tip to tip. A very impressive insect.

moth.jpg

~ Mark Twain

P1010017.jpg Share URL

URL Link

HTML Tag

IMG Code

its the bottom one you need

I upload my pic to photbucket first ,then on the pic in photobucket i click on the bottom box,when ever i try the add image at top of the post it never works for me ...hope this makes sense

Thanks Judy. For some strange reason the last box won't work but the second one did. Go figure. Thanks for your prompt help and advice, though. And Westie. :thumbs:

~ Mark Twain

It's been a banner year for ducklings at my house. I can't recall a year when I've seen so many mother ducks with offspring. This one kept a sharp eye out for trouble.

ducks1.jpg

~ Mark Twain

OK, I think I figured it out. The four choices you spoke of were to the right of the photo at PhotoBucket; you chose the final one - IMG CODE - but the one that worked for me was the second one - URL LINK. Not sure why this is, or why I can't use the URL address under "properties" when an image is right-clicked, but at least now I know what will work.

Well. Here is an image of a large moth I photographed on my garage wall late one night back in July, after returning from a fishing excursion. Not sure what species or genus it belongs to, but I can tell you its wingspan was about 4" inces from tip to tip. A very impressive insect.

moth.jpg

Hi Severus - if you just copy the IMG CODE from Photobucket and then simply paste it into your post here - hey presto - job's a good'un. No need to use the Insert Image process on this site to embed the photo.

Impressive moth by the way. I'm lingering for the meteor shower - such a clear night tonight - guaranteed to be overcast when it gets going on 13/14th, I believe.

Edited by Westie

Westie.

If you're being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They're trained for that.

Visit My Photo Gallery

Good tip, Westie. I'll be fishing on Lake Michigan before dawn tomorrow, and am looking forward to seeing a few meteors. Hope it's clear.

~ Mark Twain