Nice place snatcher looks quite tropical

It does catch the Gulf Stream :rolleyes:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

wonderful pictures, John. :thumbs:

That is why I have ordered a brand new static caravan for 2008 on our present sight :D It is all part of my retirement plan sweetheart.

The next time you and Newt grace our shores please include the Mull of Galloway into your plans.

I am sure you will want to fish with Ian Burrett/Onyermarks for the tope and pollack. Our caravan is at you disposal Jan. :rolleyes:

I am due another hug off you anyway. :)

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

That is why I have ordered a brand new static caravan for 2008 on our present sight :D It is all part of my retirement plan sweetheart.

The next time you and Newt grace our shores please include the Mull of Galloway into your plans.

I am sure you will want to fish with Ian Burrett/Onyermarks for the tope and pollack. Our caravan is at you disposal Jan. :rolleyes:

I am due another hug off you anyway. :)

Funny that. Last week Newt and I bought our Keystone Raptor fifth wheel caravan and it now sits in the driveway until we can get the house ready to sell. We will gladly accept your offer after we can get Newt retired.

Hugs will have to be virtual for the time being. :hug:

RETIRED??? You are gonna fit wheels to him??? LOL!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

RETIRED??? You are gonna fit wheels to him??? LOL!!

:bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163:

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Guest franticfisherman2

enjoying looking at these great pix. here's some of mine they are still shots from video I have taken recently. The question is - what do they all have in common? (apart from poor quality of course! :D )

squirreletc007ei0.jpg

squirreletc004br8.jpg

squirreletc003ap8.jpg

The rest were taken in Logan Botanical Gardens.
The Master of St. Catharine's College Cambridge Prof David Ingram [where I used to work] was involved there. I think he was the boss man at the Edinburgh Botanic Gardens that are responsible for Logan.He talked of the Logan Gardens with great affection when we bumped into each other.A really nice man.Great images as well.Colin
Funny that. Last week Newt and I bought our Keystone Raptor fifth wheel caravan and it now sits in the driveway until we can get the house ready to sell. We will gladly accept your offer after we can get Newt retired.
Photos please!!!Colin