Photo Of The Day.

Guest Ferret1959

Some really crackin shots there lads :clap2: and humerous :rolleyes:

I went with the family to see a panto in Newcastle this afternoon,it was mint.

Here is a shot of Young Snatcher with grandbairn Lewis on the metro on the way up today

Panto1-1.jpg

Now the Tyne Theatre,Newcastle is a listed building and has loads of character. Got seated in the front row of the circle before curtains up and set the camera into manual F3.2 ISO 800 1/20 and took this shot

Panto2-1.jpg

Looked ok so I thought I would get some good shots of the panto !!!!!!!!!!

"Excuse me sir,no cameras allowed" - was I gutted :( Dunno if it was a copyright thing or the paedo angle,anyway I was miffed but had a great day shouting he is behind you and stuff :)

Catch ya all later

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Really nice looking place HB :thumbs: Whats the fishing like there? what would the target species be? flatheads? Need to learn the score for when I come over next year :)

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

We had decided to go to our local "Sunday Market" at Tynemouth Station today. Just for a change the wife and I had walked there via our local beaches. Took a few snaps along the way

Cullercoats pier

Cullercoatspier.jpg

Next it was onto Tynemouth beach which was quite popular with folk taking their dogs for a Sunday afternoon poop

Beach1.jpg

Welcome to Tynemouth beach !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haveaniceday.jpg

Their were quite a few surfers out

Surfer1.jpg

Surfer2.jpg

Just happend to catch Santa making a late delivery

Santa.jpg

Finally got to Tynemouth Station for the market and guess what?? it had been cancelled for the Xmas break!!

TynemouthMarket.jpg

The story had a happy ending though,we dived into the closest pub :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Edited by Snatcher

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

G-day Snatcher. Some interesting photo's you posted there. Had a chuckle at the sign one. Is there anything you CAN do? lol.

Re target species. You've been reading up hey. Flathead would be bang on. Funnily enough I got a photo of a reasonable size one. Its hanging out with a small stingray. The Flathead is top circle while the Ray is bottom. Other things to target from that specific area would be Whiting, Tommies, Baracuta and Leatherjackets. Not far from Victor is Waitpinga and Parsons beaches. Both very good surf fishing beaches where there's a very good chance of some Australian Salmon (great fighters but not so great to eat, though I like em) and Mullet.

Flatheadandray.jpg

Cheers.......Mick.

rb_getcreative.gif

Nice one HB :D

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Took this one last night just before we put the grandbairns to bed.

5.jpg

Have not got a clue where they got the empty cans from :bigemo_harabe_net-163: Had a really good Xmas and New Year but to be honest gettind a bit sick of the drink now!!!

Been out for 12 hours today and its taking its toll. Made the effort to be first to post in the January comp. Check out the red eye and blur :D

At least I "caught the moment". Not to worry got 3 more attempts for a proper shot B)

Off to the fridge for my last can of the day. Do not go back to work till Thursday so am meeting a few pals in the Rock tomorrow afternoon for a few games of darts.

After that packing in drinking till Friday when our darts league starts up again!! :victory::drunk:

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

its a while since i posted on this thread and its good to see some great pics still going on :)

anyway hers a few pics i took on Sunday afternoon....not great quality due to the horrible grey weather......well thats what i put it down to....lol

whitepigeon.jpg

2008_0106brooklands0007.jpg

2008_0106brooklands0012.jpg

bnwswan.jpg

Ollie

You can view my photo album @.... olliejays photo album