Photo Of The Day.

Guest Ferret1959

No - Gaussian Blur is beyond me!

It's simply a bit of fun with a tilt shift program.

Janet

Well Janet,we are off on Mon/Tues (depends on the weather) to open our caravan for the season. It has to be said my trigger finger is itchy :camera:

Got quite a few "photographic" ideas in mind for the Mull of Galloway this year. Lets see if they come off! :rolleyes:

Expect a few sunrise/sunset shots from me. Well thats no change then :D

John

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Well Janet,we are off on Mon/Tues (depends on the weather) to open our caravan for the season. It has to be said my trigger finger is itchy :camera:

Got quite a few "photographic" ideas in mind for the Mull of Galloway this year. Lets see if they come off! :rolleyes:

Expect a few sunrise/sunset shots from me. Well thats no change then :D

John

Have a good one John, it's a cracking day here - just been doing some chores and gardening and watching the frogs and newts 'playing' in the pond. Shame my wife's at work though as we've got to wait until she comes home before getting the bikes out.

Rob.

Cheers Rob,just been having a look at the forecast on Windguru here and it looks pants for today. The drive over to Drummore from Whitley Bay is a scenic one once you leave the Tyneside conurbation behind you. We will set off early doors Tuesday instead :)

The weekly forecast for Luce Bay is not too clever so my photo oppertunities will be limited :huh: I am sure I will come up with something though !!! :camera:

John

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Cheers Rob,just been having a look at the forecast on Windguru here and it looks pants for today. The drive over to Drummore from Whitley Bay is a scenic one once you leave the Tyneside conurbation behind you. We will set off early doors Tuesday instead :)

The weekly forecast for Luce Bay is not too clever so my photo oppertunities will be limited :huh: I am sure I will come up with something though !!! :camera:

John

We'll be passing you on Fri - albeit some way east as we're heading up the A1. Travelling up to Stirling and then across to Fort William for the week :) The camera's will be packed and batteries charged - along with the cold weather walking gear. Fingers crossed the weather will improve next week although it looks like it'll be a wet drive up on Fri morning.

Rob.

Enjoy your Fort William trip then Rob,hope you get some good photos to share with us :) Hope the sun shines for you,the times I have been there its always been tipping down !!! :o

John

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Just for fun....

4452207134_571745ae90.jpg

Can any of you do this?

Janet

I can do a LOT better than that Janet :rolleyes::rolleyes::whistling:

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

I got a 14-42mm lens when I bought Olly. I used it once and didn't like it, so it's been gathering dust ever since. However, last weekend I decided to try it again, and used nothing else. I think I may learn to love it!

4456867708_e14ef86d35.jpg

4457240663_cf6a92d800.jpg

4453707914_f9fc74bbe4.jpg

I can't quite remember now why I didn't like it...

Janet

Great photos Janet :) Just arrived back from Drummore a few hours ago. The weather did not play game for my fishing or photography :huh: At least the caravan was fine so we are looking forward to spending most of the summer over there again.

John

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair