Photo Of The Day.

Guest Ferret1959

See you are getting on with the new camera Rabs..."our" woody seems to have deserted us..

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

"our" woody seems to have deserted us..

Have you tried feeding it Den, I make up fat balls for "ours", 500gm of beef dripping and a kilo of peanuts (whizzed up in blender) just melt the dripping and stir in the nuts, put it in a container until it's set.

Normandy Marsh today (it's nr Lymington)

We got peanuts, fatballs and birdseed mix, all in different places which they all visit in thesummer, but no sign ffor a few weeks...hope the Hawks haven't got them!

Even the sparrows don't seem to keen right now (and there are loads of them)

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

Results of a couple of hours baking this afternoon.

scones.jpg

please put me out of my misery and tell me what i'm doing wrong

thankyou oh wonderful one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit note - Judy, the links got busted somehow so I have fixed one of them. Newt

Edited by Steve Randles

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

Guest Finepix

This was taken a while ago whilst walking around the Frimley Hatches Nature reserve. It isn't one of my better macors (don't think I've got all of her legs in), but I really like the droplets of water caught in the web.

spiderdrops9qa.jpg

Guest Finepix
Thats a fantastic shot Finepix, just the water and web make a great photo. The Spider is a bonus. :D

Thanks Steve. I was actually after the spider as I really enjoy capturing them, on 'film' :P