Photo Of The Day.

Guest Ferret1959

A couple of pics I took last week during a very pleasant week stay in Northumberland

View of Dunstanburgh Castle from Embleton Beach. As the locals say, they're glad it's not 10 degrees warmer there in the summer as it'd soon be developed....

IMG_0174.jpg

A shot of a cheeky 'wild' seal wanting to be fed by us tourists in Eyemouth harbour

IMG_0204.jpg

Paul

Guest franticfisherman2

A couple more images of Warkworth;

eastersunday0098sd.jpg

This is the entrance of the old bridge, I expect a toll of about 2 groats was needed to get across! :lol:

warkworth0084vn.jpg

Love this forum - too many professional quality photos to mention. The eagle photo really knocked me out. :o

Here's some wild mustangs I snapped today standing alongside a rural road in mountains near Virginia City, Nevada. An unremarkable photo, but interesting to me because I've not seen any horses until now, despite many signs warning drivers of their presence. They're protected under federal law. I haven't the foggiest idea where they find water to drink, but apparently they do.

virginiacitymustangs.jpg

Make = Canon

Model = Canon PowerShot A520

Orientation = top/left

X Resolution = 180

Y Resolution = 180

Resolution Unit = inch

Date Time = 2006-04-18 15:18:27

Exposure Time = 1/400"

F Number = F4

Exif Version = Version 2.2

Be good and you will be lonely.
~ Mark Twain

Took a few pics of some tropical plants in the backyard.....

Dendrobium orchids

094412.jpg

Caladium

094410.jpg

Spider orchid

094411.jpg

ocker-anim.gifROO.gif

Cheers, Bobj.