Photo Of The Day.

Guest Ferret1959

Wonderfull shots everyone, so many great shots and I have been stuck indoors for two weeks ill!! But feeling better now so hopefully I can get out with the camera this week. Saying that, knowing my luck it'll rain tomorrow...:)

Steve

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

@McFudge, are you trying to catch that fox with that net? Serious question! Great Pic. I know foxes are vermin and squirrels too but I still think they are adorable.

I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!

Some great shots added, just a few comments on them: -

Peter Mc, those daffs look superb, as Den says, great lighting.

Frantic, I agree with Den re. Wood Anemonies, BTW - has that tractor got a full service history? :)

Mc Fudge, great series of photos :clap3: I'd love to photo a fox, did you take that shot, or is that you in it? & the Pike are beauties, although they fight like reeling in a house brick don't they? ;)

Alnath, I photo'd my first Peacock of the year today, it's not as good as your one though - cracking shot.

TubularBelle, we werent trying to catch the Fox, but I can see by the position of the net why you asked. :)

Rabster, thats my mate in the pic and I took the shot. This happened miles away from any town or village and this Vixen was feeding cubs. She came back and forth all day and all night long. In the end we were feeding her Twix and Digestive biscuits lol

As for pike fighting like a house bricks, that King Kong pike fought like a demon mate! When she surfaced I thought it was the raising of the Titanic! :lol:

Edited by Mc Fudge

Guest franticfisherman2

:) great blackbird pic jaybee! The sea was a bit calmer here today n4lly - these are Beadnell and Seahouses harbours......

web304060085ao.jpg

web304060120sn.jpg