Photo Of The Day.

Guest Ferret1959

Guest franticfisherman2
Some more beauts added.

Frantic - it maybe just my monitor, but I think your two harbour shots would benefit from a bit of Shadow/Highlight tweaking in photoshop (something Steve Randles introduced me to & I'm now a big fan of).

Right - off to work, have a nice day all.

I see what you mean, especially compared to Judy's shot of Porthgain. That's how they came straight off the camera and i posted them straightaway. I will have a fiddle with one of them soon and see what results. Speaking of monitors, I use a laptop and unless you are viewing at exactly 90 degrees to the screen, the contrast and brightness can be distorted - care is needed during manipulation or the results could be worse! :(

no not lost ...I was referring to Frantic 's comment about pic straight off the camera....the only thing I understand how to do is to sharpen a little....just been in the garden trying to get some cherry blossom pics ..just going to have a mess with them... judy

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

Guest CJS2

NursJudy, hope you dont mind, but I have taken the libery to have a little play in my 'Element', PS of course! :lol:

Not done much added a little punch? What you think :huh:

Judy.jpg

Sorry, it just started to shout punch :blink::lol:

:ph34r:

Edited by CJS2

Some shots from the weekend in Scotland

Edinboro zoo

ResizedBear.jpg

Resizeddear.jpg

ResizedChimp.jpg

Gull drinking at Dunbar harbour

Gullinharbour.jpg

Dunbar lifeboat

Dunbarlifeboat.jpg

Dunbar harbour

Dunbarharbour.jpg

Some of my favourite pics from loads taken.

Edited by Cameraman
If all else fails, follow the intructions.

mmm thats how I felt after a week in Wales

cherry.jpg

blossom007.jpg

blossom001.jpg

StAnnes.jpg

Edited by nursejudy

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

Glorious in the NE today, so there I was laid on my front by the pond feeding my fish Mussels.

Suddenly, the moss covered branches of my willow bush caught my eye & I had such a feel for some lush, semi tropical, crocodile infested scene that I dashed to the house for the camera.

Well It seemed a good idea!

dsc00050ya.jpg

Peter.

The loose lines gone..STRIKE.