Photo Of The Day.

Guest Ferret1959

Martin Platt? , never heard of him.

Funnily enough I've never heard of Simon Barnes. :)

HA! I honestly thought it was Tony Blair, oops, what would I know! Lucky I didn't ask for his autograph.

Tubularbelle you nutter, you do make me laugh. :lol:

Jan, that lizard is a beauty, I bet you don't have much of an aphid problem when you've got stuff like like patrolling the garden undergrowth.

I'll just add my only decent photo from the last couple of days, a commmon enough bird, but I quite like the effect of the out of focus trees in the background.

chaffinch_0905a.jpg

Lovely lizard Jan..nicely captured. Likewise with the birdie Rabs, nice clarity and depth of field.

Cumbria is never short of colour even in winter, but now the gorse is flowering it looks very colourfull. Here's a close up of some. Hopefully I'll get some more shots tomorrow when I go a bit deeper into the lakes, I only went to the very edge yesterday.

gorse.jpg

Steve...:)

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

Hopefully I'll get some more shots tomorrow when I go a bit deeper into the lakes, I only went to the very edge yesterday.

Waterproof camera Steve? :rolleyes:

Cumbria is never short of colour even in winter, but now the gorse is flowering it looks very colourfull. Here's a close up of some. Hopefully I'll get some more shots tomorrow

Nice shot Steve. re the gorse though, ours has been in flower for a good while now, certainly since mid Feb as I have a photo of it dating back to then.

I'm looking forward to seeing more shots Steve, PPPlllease some lakeland landscapes.

Guest franticfisherman2

Down at the R. Blyth tonight, I didn't realise I had got a fish rising until I got the pic on the PC! :)

web105060110mx.jpg

The wild garlic is out and it doesn't half pong! :blink:

web105060067ed.jpg

web105060051wi.jpg

Guest franticfisherman2
I'm looking forward to seeing more shots Steve, PPPlllease some lakeland landscapes.

This one I took on Windermere on Saturday should keep you going til tomorrow! :sun: Had to sharpen it a bit cos it was early and still a bit hazy.

webwind65060015vx.jpg