Photo Of The Day.

Guest Ferret1959

Click edit, then full edit. When the post box opens up...scroll all the way to the bottom...for some reason you have puts lots of blank space between the two pics/text at the top...and the duplicated image..thats out of sight(unless you scroll) at the bottom of the post.

Steve

Edited by Steve Randles

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

Do do do, looking out my back door.

These were taken looking out my back door yesterday. All in an afternoon.

DSC02698.jpg

DSC02697.jpg

Even got my first little bit of lightening. Looking forward to the next storn when its dark.

DSC02678.jpg

rb_getcreative.gif

Guest Finepix

Stunning images, the one in the middle is superb. It's very easy to take sky shots where the tree's are left out of foucs but yours are spot on.

The golden sky is beautiful, reminds me of caramel :D

Do do do, looking out my back door.

These were taken looking out my back door yesterday. All in an afternoon.

Even got my first little bit of lightening. Looking forward to the next storn when its dark.

The current photo competition is trees. You might want to consider entering one or more of your pictures.

Hi Judy. Yes, I did think of that but I'm going to look for a better tree. My partner has a pic of a tree that she wants me to enter (taken last week tho, BUT it's close enough to go take another) but I'm not sure about if she's able to join under her own membership?

Cheers.........HB

rb_getcreative.gif

Hi Judy. Yes, I did think of that but I'm going to look for a better tree. My partner has a pic of a tree that she wants me to enter (taken last week tho, BUT it's close enough to go take another) but I'm not sure about if she's able to join under her own membership?

Cheers.........HB

Hey HB, I have my own membership independent of Newt so don't see any reason your partner can't join. However, the tree competition started Dec. 26th so one from last week wouldn't qualify. If you post a picture and then want to replace it with a better one, that shouldn't be a problem - right Steve? What counts is what is posted when the competition is over. I believe you also get 2 entries.

fished up at oban yesterday.

got this shot with my new camera while waiting for my mate to get his boat off the slip

this is looking southwest down the sound of kererra at the puffin dive centre

RIMG0033.jpg

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

WalkingPinhead.gif