Photo Of The Day.

Guest Ferret1959

Three more winter shots from Valmeinier, Savoie

dscf0014.jpg

dscf0023.jpg

dscf0024.jpg

Just for nursejudy

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

I shot these New Forest ponies about 16 years ago with an Olympus OM-10 and C41 process B&W film. Quality is not to good because the were scanned about 14 years ago too.

nfponies.jpgnfponies2.jpg

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

More cracking shots added, I feel transported back in time looking the pony shots Cory.

I was trying to get some shots for the Wildlife & Nature comp today. I got a few taken at distance, they were just that bit too far away so quality wise they don't make the grade for the comp, so I thought I'd stick a few here instead.

Photography aside, I certainly enjoyed watching these Cormorant fighting over a couple of posts sticking out of the water.

cormorant_1208g.jpg

cormorant_1208p.jpg

&

cormorant_1208s.jpg

I think your cormorant shots are spot on mate. Pity you did not have a camcorder with you.

Not one of my best, but should send a little 'frisson' down the spine of any AN Arachnaphobes :)

DSCF0066.jpg

Taken when on my holidays.The tree/bush is an Acer.

Fieldofveiws2.jpg

New to this so comments would be welcome.

Fishing seems to be my favorite form of loafing.

"Even a bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work."

I know the joy of fishes in the river through my own joy, as I go walking along the same river.

What do you think if the float does not dip, try again I think.

Cory, love the spider shot, great detail.

She was in my laundry basket. Well actually I found her outside and I hoped that if I got her in the laundry basket she would spin a web in it for me so that I could shoot her. I just scooped her up in my hand and dropped her in the basket. The next morning she had spun her web :)

Edited by corydoras