Photo Tips

Steve Burke

Having seen some of the outstanding photos by Steve Randles I'm sure we could all learn something - I certainly could. Steve, how about writing an article on photography for AN?

If he says no, how about we all nag him until he does?

In the meantime, we have a lot of other talented photographers as members. Please do share your tips here on this topic.

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

I was about to give up with my camera as it is not a point and shoot but thanks to Randy he has now refuelled my interest in the camera and I am now actually starting to take photo's using the manual mode on the camera.

Thanks again Randy :) for my after school tuition.

John

Firstly, thank you for your comments, I appreciate them immensely. I am just a very keen amateur and do hope to learn something here myself and I will as the photography styles and content are so different. Having said that, I have had a small handfull of shots published in newspapers (no fee) and my first commision is this weekend ( with fees :) )

I do have several things in the pipeline, so to speak, I just need to finish them off. I have a tendancy to include as much info as I possibly can into my writing as some of you will know from my posts in the fishing forum and I have to write with care as I dont want anything I write to sound patronising. Yes I am writing some things, no I'm not an expert. I will try to help and give advice where I can..or where I feel able to comment.

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet