Fishing In France

ga11ois

Hi to all and a Merry Xmas,

I am the caretaker and bailiff at a 17 acre camping and fishing site here in the Charente Maritime region of western France, about 1 hour north from Bordeaux. You are welcome to visit the website to check out the holiday options......Http://www.twinlakesfrance.com Each of our 2 lakes can accomodate parties of 10/15 anglers and are stocked with Carp (10/25lb), perch and trout. We can offer accomodation in our mobile homes or you can bring your tents! There is a well stocked bar and restaurant, bbq area and 2 swimming pools.

We hold competition days fortnightly between May and October and Once a month during the remainder of the year. We can also offer river fishing on the Dordogne and sea fishing from the beautiful coastal town of Royan.

I can be contacted by phone on (0033) +546 865 669, mobile (0033) +668 269 892 or

by email haydn@carpcafe.com

We look forward to hearing from you.

post-7888-1134480636_thumb.jpg