East Anglian Fish-in In Newt's Honour.

Peter Waller

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So can anyone can tell me when the dates are as I need to know as this will have to be booked for the next year factory holidays entitlement!

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/

Peter, This will take some sorting out as we have previously planned to be in France at this time on the Saone! I will speak with the others and let everyone know if this is a possibility. The fact that we were to come over in April should not be a problem, but this last spill as it would in France was a priority. I will speak with the guys about before the weekend is over.

HOPPY4

HOPPY

Since there are carp at Fritton then I reckon gobby carpies should be welcome! Maybe the bass will be in at Southwold, home of decent ale. Who do we know who bass fishes? ELTOOOONNNNNN.

Skippy, by Burgh Castle do you mean Green's Pits? Last time I went there that is just what I thought of the place, the Pits! Waveney Valley or Aldeby might be better. Any Norfolk carpies here?