Batteries

Elton

My new camera takes AA batteries, so I bought some rechargeables and a charger.

The charger came with standard rechargeables, but I also got some specifically marketed as digital camera ones. Haven't had a chance to compare yet, but would they make much of a difference?

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Don't know I'm afraid. However one point worth remembering is that some AA rechargeables are slightly larger than others. For instance my Powerex ones are and, although they'll go into all our cameras, they won't work in my Smartcast. :angry:

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

Yes they do make a difference, especially if your in a position where your using your flash a lot, the recharge time of the flash is quite significant and the overall drain time of the batteries is elongated.

I also found they worked a lot better in the colder weather.

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

you want some with a high MAH, i think 2400 is about the tops at the mo, it's a mark of power delivery over time, and it really is worth getting the highest you can find. i'm guessing the 'digital camera' ones will be a high rating, but labelled that way as most people don't have a clue what a MAH rating is

Ones I have are 2500 mAh, whereas the standard ones I got are 1300 mAh

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

I use 2500 MhD and they do quite well.

I always take spares though. ;)

Only the one set of spares... I carry 12 sets for the flash guns and 3 spare camera batteries, the flash ones also fit my back up cameras.

I've been to Scrabster... and I want to go back!!!