Ebola

Ken L

All,

I don't believe the LD50 has been established. Further, if you read Steve's POLS report it clearly extrapolates a supposition (if then therefore). All "victims" were subterranean miners. It appears to say bat transmission between bats is sexually transmitted during the breeding season - or perhaps by ticks?

Phone

ofcourse if the government really cared about us (as they insist they do with these rafts of laws they keep bringing in) they would immediatly close the borders to any planes from africa or planes where passengers from africa could have transferred across to for at least a month just to make sure we (the people they work for) are completely safe.

they would also ofcourse ban the local moslems overseas visitors (of which will be tens of thousands) congegating here for ramadan incase one was a carrier

Really!

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Oh yes i would use any excuse to stop foreigners coming here ,didnt we learn anything letting spanish people visit some time ago ,half the country died

We dont make pandemics they come from somewhere else

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Oh yes i would use any excuse to stop foreigners coming here ,didnt we learn anything letting spanish people visit some time ago ,half the country died

What?

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

What?

Its called history

We exported lovely colds dirty foreigners give far worse back ,lock the gates now

1918 it was the french infecting eveeyone

In the 50's it was chinks ,doesnt anyone lean from history?

If governments really cared the turnstiles would only turn outwards ,you go out you stay out

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Spanish flu didn't originate in Spain, it didn't arrive in the UK with visiting Spaniards and it had a three to five percent mortality rate which by no stretch of the imagination killed "half the country".

That's called history.

Edit: "chinks"? Let me guess....Hong Kong Flu?...Which swept the globe in 1968 and 69 - So not "In the 50's" at all then!

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Spanish flu didn't originate in Spain, it didn't arrive in the UK with visiting Spaniards and it had a three to five percent mortality rate which by no stretch of the imagination killed "half the country".

That's called history.

Edit: "chinks"? Let me guess....Hong Kong Flu?...Which swept the globe in 1968 and 69 - So not "In the 50's" at all then!

I never mentioned spanish flu ,it goes back to a landing in the southwest in the middle ages

I never mentioned hong kong ,it was asian flu which originated in china but you unfortunately brought up more cases which makes my point

Hmm where did the 1918 epidemic go getting corys picking out bits to pick on habit whilst forgetting the rest

You really need to read some history

Ofcourse historically the uk never existed in my first mention and hong kong wasnt chinese in yours

Interesting ,after a quick google it may have come via gascony via a ship from bristol ,there is a link to spanish perhaps they brought over another lot ?

So its even worse twice the french have dropped us in it ,we certainly dont learn from history ,and most comes originally from the far east then and a lot now

Interesting the europeans wiped out most of the south america island indians but i think that really means spanish europeans but i guess us brits wiped out a few accidentally but made up inventing many cures for them ,we are british after all the good guys are we not?

Being an island we can have one way turnstiles europe cannot it has few natural fences ,so if the gov really loved us it would be out only just in case ,one sweaty foreigner with some virulent disease on a plane and he waits a month to see a doctor and thats it over for us lot ,especially if our small selection of penicillin cannot control it like the TB version our european friends have given us lately!

Edited by chesters1

No it was the indians on the islands phone ,the north american indians did suffer from our infections but the other lot lost 95 % ,as far as WMD go the human diseases are pretty deadly.

TB is on the rise here due to immigration ,in london in the 8000+ cases 6000+ were in foreigners ,ofcourse they may have infected the other 2000 or they could be their children

http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Tuberculosis/Pages/Introduction.aspx

Edited by chesters1