Ebola

Ken L

Thats one good thing then ,theres not hosts of unknowingly contagious persons trotting about

Hmmm down the bottom says different

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/ebola-emerged-jungle-photos/story?id=24740453

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

As it steves says its only contagious once symptoms start to show not during the incubation period, however it is still transmisable for approx 7 weeks after apparent recovery has taken place via sex (it is transmissable via semen for that length of time) see http://www.who.int/csr/disease/ebola/faq-ebola/en/

This does mean however that someone could easily travel back to this country and pass undetected through customs while carrrying the virus only to break with it later and as initial symptoms are somewhat vague & flu like (fever, intense weakness, muscle pain, headache and sore throat) they could pass it on during these first stages.

Edited by snakey1

Blimey i shouldnt think it normal to poke your mrs from your death bed ,no wonder theres a population problem in africa!

We spotted a bat on the cctv 2 weeks ago and i feel lousy today weeing every ten minutes ,your chesters1 problem could be solved soon ! No chance the mrs will consumate in a body bag (nor anywhere else usually) so it will be very contained LOL

Can you catch it via tv? I watched "greystoke" and felt very unwell ,no mention it of bats but i think minkies could be passing it on to our kids

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

http://www.who.int/csr/disease/ebola/faq-ebola/en/

"The incubation period, or the time interval from infection to onset of symptoms, is from 2 to 21 days. The patients become contagious once they begin to show symptoms. They are not contagious during the incubation period. "

Not so good ,hey doris i off to england for a week and when i get back your going to be boned for a month ,boy this sore throat and headaches a pain but i expect that very packed boots in highgate road london will have some aspirins.

What with this coughing and spluttering its a good job the planes air con is very highly filtered .........

As i said elswhere man wont destroy man by war but because it has a strange compulsion to speak to foreigners who will do it instead ,no looking back to history when it almost did us in the plaques!

Edited by chesters1

The umbongo song dont mention them ,buggers killing us from the shadows!

Still i expect that creep rumsfeld will sell us another batch of flu jab that wont work so some good will come out of it

Edited by chesters1

Bad news - still spreading

Best estimate I can find for a vaccine is Spring 2015 - if all goes well.

ebola.jpg

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

http://t.news.uk.msn.com/world/doctor-in-nigeria-contracts-ebola-1

I know...we will fly someone out of the contagion zone and back into a clean area!! that will work!!!

maybe they need to watch mythbusters!!

[media]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1j8bh8_O_Q[/media]

only contagious via contact with bodily fluids....hmmmmm....if they are on a plane then I wonder just how far it could truly spread!!

Edited by kirisute