What Anti Virus Software Do You Use?

Guest NickInTheNorth

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use AVG Free. AntiVir is OK too. I would not touch Symantec stuff with a bargepole. Lot's of good software seems to go all to h3ll once they aquire it. If you need a commercial/server type Antiviris product then have a look at the latest from Sophos or CA.

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
NOD32

Miles better than norton, simply because its not a resource hog and it detected things that norton doesn`t (I found that out after changing to NOD32)

I think i'll look to change my antivirus software to that. I currently use Norton 2005, but it does hog the resources a lot, which is a big problem for someone who run's a lot of appz at the same time :unsure::D

Is NOD32 the full suite? Firewall and scanner included?

- Emz

Find out who you live by - www.frappr.com/anfriendsmap

Check out Crystal's New Website! :)

Don't forget to sign her guestbook :D

Got rid of Norton and I am currently running nod32 now. Certainly noticed a big improvement already, computer isn't running as slow and your right, it does pick up things that Norton had missed! :rolleyes::thumbs:

- Emz

Find out who you live by - www.frappr.com/anfriendsmap

Check out Crystal's New Website! :)

Don't forget to sign her guestbook :D