A Tie In The Photo Comp?

Guest Finepix

Guest Finepix

Didn't it end yesterday? All seems to have gone quiet. From what I can see it's Tie between Ayjay and Jan - Well done guys, both were excellent images.

So what happens now?

-J

I'm sorry I have had connection difficulties since last night..

I have to admit a crack in my photo challenge planning, I did not allow for a tie-break, nor did I expect one.

If its acceptable to a few of you I will judge between the two final finalists, so that we have a winner. And add it to the rules for future that in the event of a tie in future, that the present Judge must choose the winner. In my eyes your all winners as you took up the challenge and participated.

Steve

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

From what I can see it's Tie between Ayjay and Jan

It was when I looked this morning (after it should have finished), but I see I'm one in front now. :blink:

Is that a casting vote from Steve or did he forget to close the poll? :D:unsure:

Guest Finepix

Nice try :D Was a tie this morning. If you read Steves reply you'll see that he had pc problems so was obviously unable to close the poll.

Looks like he's now got to choose between the two of you.

It was when I looked this morning (after it should have finished), but I see I'm one in front now. :blink:

Is that a casting vote from Steve or did he forget to close the poll? :D:unsure:

Nice try, Ayjay. Being that the time difference made it easier for me to check the votes right near 23:59 last night, we were indeed tied. Don't envy Steve right now.... :wacko:

Edited by Jan V