Another Canon Eos 350d Up For Grabs

Steve Randles

go to this site http://www.inkfactory.com/

On the right you'll see the link to the free to enter competition. They want minimal information from you, no questionaires to fill out.

Good Luck!

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

Guest Finepix
go to this site http://www.inkfactory.com/

On the right you'll see the link to the free to enter competition. They want minimal information from you, no questionaires to fill out.

Good Luck!

Brilliant! I'm hoping to buy this camera at the beginning of the year, so of course winning it is a bonus!

This is the second comp I've now entered for this camera, oh and some Kodak jobbie, not sure if it's any good though.

:D

Guest Finepix
Where's the Kodak link then..?... :D

Somebody mentioned a Canon Comp on sky digital. So go into Sky one, hit the red button go into A-Z (I'm trying to remember what I did so apologies if any of this is wrong!) and you will then have the competition option. The canon comp was on the first page opened, and I found the Kodak one at the end after scrolling through all the others.

It may have ended by now :blink:

Edited by Finepix

Guest Finepix
That was a Canon 350...I posted that one too...lol

...now about the Kodak.. :P

Yeah the Canon was on Sky and so was the Kodak, right at the end of the comp page.

Good luck :)