From The Sublime To The Ridiculous

tugmistress

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mmmmmm smokey cleavage

hhhmmm if this smoke is harmfull to first hand and second hand (or cleavage) breathers surely the government would ban tobacco imports ,it has no qualms banning pistols ,drugs and uses speed camera's to "stop" ;) speeding ?, there must be a reason this nanny state doesent (for health reasons) ban it outright :rolleyes:

exactly the same for drinking of alchohol which causes far more harm than tobacco ,ban it outright ,no ? spot the reason ;)

if by its very reason in not banning smoking/drinking then both must be perfectly harmless after all what civilised government would encourage something that may hurt us in this day and age ,they banned 100 sized asprin sized tubs incase a couple of loonies thought taking them would kill them so we know they do care :blink:

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

temptress :D

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

i'm saying nowt incase Newt construes it as a personal attack ,he being an american probably forgets we dont end pleasent verbal wordplay (meaning something completley different to whats written and seen at first glance) or disagreements at the point of a gun but in a less harmfull way of getting bored with the post and ignoring it and certainly not at a casual glance on a "report topic" click and acting before mr brain see the real meaning ;)

being english means "you bastard" or made up scenarios' (or whatever)can also be a friendly greeting /banter as well as a curse ,rant over and sorry for hijacking the thread

Edited by chesters1

I don't see there being a problem here. If they are going to take note of all the smokers addresses, then simply send smokers to do the visits.

That could increase new jobs..."Smokers wanted for home visits"

Wow, they could even offer a cigarette allowance + Company car with duel ashtrays...LOL

blimey you could strike gold there think of the vacancies at 50k a throw for "pro smoking chief executives" and a smattering of "smoking support officers" at 28k ,someone has to "manage" the system to allocate smoking visitor bods to smoking households and vice versa :o

Hi all

ive enjoyed the show so far:)

i myself would ONLY stop smoking while(person)was at my house doing whatever repairs etc etc but i wouldnt stop 1hr before id just open a window half hour before and inject some nice smelly room freshener into the room.

when it comes to smoking i find it irritating being told where i can smoke i.e outside in the street )im not talking about smoke free malls and cafes,pubs(most let you sit in corners to smoke)or have an area around the other side of the bar,which i find amusing considering the smoke travels round in no time(not realy useful)

i dont go out much but would be very annoyed if they tried to force me to not do it in my home.

i get the point but like chesters said if the goverment didnt make money from death (drink/smoke)then you can bet your butt things would be differant.

remember at some point they will tax air and have machines that clean it for us like water.

hope not but hey ill be dead by then:):)

rant over :)

ban drink (it gives you a headache thus is bad:)

sg

has that light gone out after bump starting the car ?? is the actual tdc sensor connected ,just a thought?