Siemens Sf65

Pangolin

I'd love to be able to post a pic of a fish that I've taken with my new phone... but I havent caught anything since I bought it! Its supposed to take remarkably good pics for the money, costing less than a third of what I paid for my Fuji finepix digital camera. My dear wife has decided she wants a digital camera for Christmas, but she is a bit arty and insists she wants a manual focus.. basically something that will perform better than her OM10, which is a bit long in the tooth. I don't want to pay more than about £300... any suggestions?

You meet all kinds of animal on the riverbank.

I'd love to be able to post a pic of a fish that I've taken with my new phone... but I havent caught anything since I bought it! Its supposed to take remarkably good pics for the money, costing less than a third of what I paid for my Fuji finepix digital camera. My dear wife has decided she wants a digital camera for Christmas, but she is a bit arty and insists she wants a manual focus.. basically something that will perform better than her OM10, which is a bit long in the tooth. I don't want to pay more than about £300... any suggestions?

Re the phone - haven't got a clue, trying to work out a similar thing myself tonight.

Re the Camera My finepix has the manual apperture priority and shutter priority controls though clearly there's no ability to add lenses flash guns filters etc, but it's still miles away from my pentax p30 slr which is on the verge of being consigned to the trash can.

See the thread on buying a new camera, the Canon Eos seems to be coming out tops but the cost is way above the 300 quid you want to pay.

phil,

JOIN ANMC TODAY

you trying to work out how to transfer pics from the phone to your pc? infared , bluetooth or a data cable are the main ways. if you're on a laptop it's more likely to have either IR or bluetooth, but if the phone came with a data cable you don't need to use either of them.

no idea on the specifics of that phone, but at least you know where to start now!

Really struggling with the camera phone... caught my first pike of the winter yesterday and took a pic with it. It connects to the PC via a USB port but, despite appearing on 'my computer', the PC keeps telling me to 'connect the phone to the computer'. I decided to send the shot to my email address and it arrived: 'impressionist' is the artistic term, I believe!

You meet all kinds of animal on the riverbank.

Hi

i had a very similar problem with my Ericsson w800i where it was connected to my PC and was telling me it wasn't so done a litle web search and found out that if i hold the c button down on my phone as i connect via the usb it was fine! not saying it will work with yours but may be worth looking into some Siemens forums to see if any other peeps have had the same problem.

Good luck

You can view my photo album @.... olliejays photo album