• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest tigger
Am I the only one who can't see any Big S lures in there

Theres one that comes close in shape but its not a Big S nor are any of the others, they're all copies. They'll still catch though, good buy

I aint got a clue if the lures are any good copies or what but I would imagine Brian is right and they probably are copies of other known lures. Still for a fiver they where worth a stab.

Guest tigger
Tigger what is it with you and car boots, you're blessed man.

I'm no expert on lures so I'll leave it to others but I did catch my first proper Pike on the same lure as fifth from the left on the bottom row. I'd give you a fiver just for that one. Has anyone else seen one of those lures recently are they easy to get hold of? Might of been made by a Swedish company called Landen or something like that. Might be wrong though, usually am.

dant it says LANDA PIKKO written in a circle with number 20 in the middle.

Most of them are alphabet lures. Most of them are fairly non-descript apart from the Perch Big 'S' and the Chrome Big 'S'. There's a few that might be Manns lures and possibly a banana shaped Luhr Jensen. The big trout coloured spoon at the bottom is the same Landa Pikko lure I have in my signature and that's a properly good pike spoon! I thought the silvery blue minnow-bait was a Salmo Minnow but I'm now leaning towards a Rapala of some sort. The rest....who knows? but I reckon you got a good £50-£60 worth of lures.

Am I the only one who can't see any Big S lures in there

I see 2. One in perch and one in chrome.

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

Most of them are fairly non-descript apart from the Perch Big 'S' and the Chrome Big 'S'. There's a few that might be Manns lures and possibly a banana shaped Luhr Jensen. The big trout coloured spoon at the bottom is the same Landa Pikko lure I have in my signature and that's a properly good pike spoon! I

Same as Andy.The Landa Pikko in its biggest size (35gm) is a favourite of a lot of piker anglers on here.

post-142-1219010622_thumb.jpg

Cant see a chrome Big"S" though.

Tigger if you ever want to swap your Mrs let me know!

Edited by BUDGIE

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

Cant see a chrome Big"S" though.

3rd from the top on the right and the 3rd from the top/middle might be a Midi 'S'

Edited by Andy Macfarlane

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

Yes third from top on right maybe.

They all look unused, It does make you wonder how they end up in a boot sale for a Fiver

Well done

Jasper Carrot On birmingham city

" You lose some you draw some"