[Poll Vote] Challenge #2 Windows [Poll Vote]

Steve Randles

Photo Challenge #2 Windows, For all to vote on  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your top photo

• "Blue Sage"
    • "Picking Xmas dinner"
    • "Ferry Windows"

Here are Colin's top 3 of the ones posted, in no particular order.

Congrats to all who entered as you took up the challenge but remember that just because your not in the top three does not mean that your photo is no good. Poll will close at 11.59pm Sunday 1st January when we will have a winner. If we have a tie or draw situation the current Judge will make the final decision.

1. "Blue Sage" by Phil Dean.

dscf09176mv.jpg

2. "Picking Xmas dinner" by Nurse Judy.

shopwindow.jpg

3. "Ferry Windows" Nick in the north.

ferry_windows.jpg

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

This one is a real toughy. The three selections are all excellent but are so completely different that while I picked my favorite tonight, I'm not at all sure I'd agree with me by mid-day tomorrow.

Good job to those who put up windows pictures and to Colin for making selection difficult. :D

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Judy,

Funny you should say that!! We were only talking about my eyesight this afternoon. I said I must get my eyes tested as reading seems to be more difficult, then my daughter turned the lights on and things improved a whole lot!!

I picked yours for interest both out and inside the window, there's a lot going on . Also the people outside draw my eye to them and then the other things are easy to pick out.

I love the different colours as well [reds].

Colin

i actually asked permission from the butcher...he was miffed as it was late in the evening and the window was not at his best he said!!!!try daylight bulbs in your lamps!!!!!!

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

gobsmacked to see mine here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Colin do you need new specs!!! ;)

Well it's just got another vote from me. :D

A shot that perfectly captures a dark afternoon in the High Street during the festive season, nice one.

I considered trying it at our local butchers, but bottled out as I think he must be a black belt in karate, I overheard a customer saying "One of his chops & you're dead!" :huh: