Trogg

kleinboet

Thats the gals for you big lad.. And the latest little Troggy's. how are they doing.

Keep ya feeling young dont they. :clap3:

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

yep...being a grandad is brilliant ..plus i get to teach my grandson all the stuff i used to tell his dad to stop doing.......just so he knows how it bloody felt when he was younger lol

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

:clap3:

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Nah, he's a natural baldy bonce now :shutup:

“Vescere bracis meis”

bloody hell Lee Enfield......hows life ?
you still got the van up at elvington?

Nope hair hasn't grown back, decided i liked the shaved look and kept it...plus it's a bonus when i'm on the door and some dutch courage warrior decides to fight like a girl and try to pull my hair ;)

Edited by Alan Fawcett
  • Like 1

TROGG (Alan)

Hi Alan,

No matey, left Elvington long time ago, We had to leave on account he had too many vans on site for his licence, ( Last on first to go ) the old man who ran it is now dead and, its being run by his Son-in-Law Peter.

Not fished Elvington for a few years now or anywhere else for that matter, ( Problems with mobility ) we are on a site at Dunnington just outside York ( Ashfield Caravan site ) its a brill site.

Hows the Family ( Good I hope ) I see your still doing the doors, Had some good times on the fish ins, I see maggot drowners is still going strong but, not many of the old crowd still on, ( EXCEPT Geoff, the old bugger :bleh: ) I still keep bobbing back to look at the site to see whats going on.

Ill never forget the Fish in at Isaac Walton s by christ that was a cold night that was,

Ill catch you again butit will after be on here as I cannot post on Maggot Drowners Lol.

:clap2:

Dave....i've been going through the members lists and you aren't coming up as banned or anything so i can't understand why you can't post on there??

Izaaks fish-in....you're not joking it was cold that night....i figured you'd be warm enough in my van....didn't count on Larry leaving the door open lol

TROGG (Alan)

Hi Alan,

Every time I put mt E-mail address in it says " you are not allowed to post on here or something similar. That night Alan it was a wonder I didn't throttle larry Lol

Thats why I bailed out and got in my car ( after I defrosted the locks ) got the engine going heater on full and from then it was bliss.

I am now retired, had enough of driving all over the place and, it looks like I will be getting back into fishing as my grandson wants me to take him. bless him

He goes with his Dad but he says he wants to be taught properly Lol best not let my son see this lol.

Catch you later Take care, best to the Family.

dave

• Like 1