Help with new camera.....

Ollie Jay

Mat are you saying that our Sony Cybershot is old? I noticed that Nurse Judy uses a Sony Cybershot DSC-W12 and she takes really nice photos, I wonder how different that one is to the DSC-P100 that we have have. Now that my other halfs tree photo has made it to the final three, I think there is going to be some intense competition going on between us, which is great for keeping the interest and enthusiam churning but I now have concerns for my where I will be sleeping in the future. :( I have a great idea for the 'communication' comp but the subject is small so I don't know how it will look on our camera. Although, for this particular subject matter I think the judging might focus more on the idea than the quality of the photograph. I don't envy the judge on this one, there is going to be a vast range of photos.

Tracy.

Edited by TubularBelle
I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!

Mat are you saying that our Sony Cybershot is old? I noticed that Nurse Judy uses a Sony Cybershot DSC-W12 and she takes really nice photos,

Tracy.

No, I was pointing out that the Kodak the original poster was asking about was a superceded model, which might explain the low price on the currys website!

Mat

Mat