Photoshop free again

kirisute

The link is only to the write up: links within article will take you direct to adobe!

https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/entitlement/index.cfm?loc=en&e=cs2_downloads

This us the actual landing page to start with! But linking to that wouldn't let people know you have to create an account etc! Hence I posted the initial link with ALL the info.....

Of course you could of posted the direct adobe link yourself along with your helpful comment....but you didn't. ;)

As for spam: Redmond pie is a fairly safe site: at most all you will get is an advert pop up. Certainly no spam emails or spam sites. So I'm wondering where the basis for your spam comment is coming from? Certainly I've been browsing Redmond for years and never had an issue and seeing as the links in the article take to you direct to Adobe to download I'm even more curious about your spam evidence.

Edited by kirisute