Fav' pic of all time

n4lly

forgot about this photo until i was reminded about it on another thread

it's an emperor penguin on south falkland, i think it's on it's way for an interview for a job at the ministry of silly walks

post-4104-1136998802_thumb.jpg

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I've just checked out Nigel Blakes website, can't stop saying wow!!

Just incredible clarity. Stunning :o

He's a bit good eh? :)

I really don't think he would bother with a collage, his reputation would go straight down the pan.

i think it's on it's way for an interview for a job at the ministry of silly walks

That explains that rather dapper suit it's wearing. Cracking shot Jeepster, did you take that?

As for the owl shot, what a beautiful photograph thought I :) , then I scrolled down to read it had probably been photoshopped :( , but as I then read still further it was good to see the photo's authenticity had been pretty much restored :D .

Thanks for posting it Ayjay.

Guest Finepix
forgot about this photo until i was reminded about it on another thread

it's an emperor penguin on south falkland, i think it's on it's way for an interview for a job at the ministry of silly walks

Wow, missed this one. Great shot, he obviously isn't in a zoo! Where was it taken? You can't beat an image of an animal like this in it's natural environment (minus the snow :P ).

Duh, Falklands, just seen it!

Edited by Finepix

Guest Finepix
I'm afraid to say its fake..zoom in on the shot in a graphics prog and you'll see...

I've already questioned it, along with a few others. His site is really impressive, although I couldn't find this image on it :huh:

Steve - for the benefit of a reasonably photo-illerate person (me), could you explain.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President