Any Ringwood club members ? or CAC ?

darrell.cook

Both myself and Ayjay are CAC members and although the club has lost the Royalty for the next few years they still have a heck of a lot of water - most of it West of the Hants Avon. (I've probably been to less than 1/3rd of it in the last 8 years).

Amazingly given the 50 odd places we could have gone to this June we both turned up on the same small club lake nr Lymington for the first day this year?

Also CAC have 2 nice trout fisheries at 1/2 'std' prices.

See http://www.christchurchac.org.uk/Information.htm

Jealousy: totally irrational anger directed at people who happen to be richer, prettier, thinner, cleverer and more successful than you are.

Both myself and Ayjay are CAC members

.......'tis true, I can't deny it, (I normally deny everything on principle, it's safer ;) )

I don't think I can help with the travelling, I already live much nearer the Avon than Southampton.

I'd be happy to provide answers on any other questions about the waters if I know them.

If you need to decide about joining one club over the other it's a difficult choice, CAC has more waters and definitely more variety on the Avon whereas RDAA has Throop as probably their star attraction and a much more relaxed attitude to fishing after dark if that is your thing.

RDAA also have a website, and I'm sure I remember that some fairly frequent posters on there are from Southampton.