Game

severus

I GOT IT (4 times now)!!!!! All the way to the end of the game!!! Happy New Year - well, not quite yet here.... :P:P:P

Edited by Jan V

Guest Ferret1959

Well I been waiting 3 days for it to load and still only got a frame and nowt else?????????

Is there a mirror site for the 'game'?

Well I been waiting 3 days for it to load and still only got a frame and nowt else?????????

Did you press the "skip" option to go to the next screen? Do you get the music? Now about birds flying across? Then there is a small "lump" at the bottom center of the frame. Single click it to start the game. :)

Edited by Jan V

Guest Ferret1959
Did you press the "skip" option to go to the next screen? Do you get the music? Now about birds flying across? Then there is a small "lump" at the bottom center of the frame. Single click it to start the game. :)

Nope none of the above.

Just a frame with 0 % and exit top right of frame.

Hit the exit and it does just that. :(